dimanche 7 février 2016

carhartt clothes: suitably "grey man"?

I have a few bits and bobs of Carhartt that I wear frequently, including some hunting camo stuff (I'm taking up hunting), that has got me on a roll with dumping old stuff and switching to their clothes. its tough, durable as we all know, and plenty of folks wear their hunting clothes on campus and on the streets of my town all year round. but before I get more committed, I just wanted some recommendations as to some more "grey" items to look into. any thoughts? since I'm upstate NY I have three seasons: hot/wet, cold/wet, and cold/really-really-really cold. and one or two nice days

plenty of people wear Carhartt, but I'd just like a few extra voices as to whether it's "grey" or not. I tend to think so, but I only know a small bit.

any help appreciated. thanks.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



carhartt clothes: suitably "grey man"?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire