mardi 5 mars 2019

Big Church, small church. Which do you like?

I have noticed many who go to small Churches (50-150 people) are usually critical of large Churches. They call them Mega Churches, out of touch, money-oriented, impersonal etc.

People in large churches (500-3000 plus) don't seem to have an opinion or it's simply not on the radar screen for them.

Personally, I don't think it's a good/bad, wrong/right but rather personal preference.

I attended a very large Church last weekend at the request of their pastor who is friends with mine. I wanted to see how they do things compared to ours and hopefully, learn a few things. They are 20K members in numerous locations. I was thoroughly impressed with their worship and the extremely high quality of the message.

What are your thoughts...??

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Big Church, small church. Which do you like?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire