mercredi 6 mars 2019

DIY Half-Wave Dipole for VHF (not a Yagi)

A while back, I built a half-wave dipole out of a tape measure that has a 1.4 SWR that's pretty flat across the 2m band. I wanted something better for my handheld that's better than the Nagoya NA-771, and can be mounted to a pack or plate carrier while the radio is in a pouch. Have some slight tweaks if I build another one, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Pics and instructions here:
http://www.tothewoods.net/Comms-how-...dipole-vhf.php

I built another with a wire for the ground element, but it has a high SWR. I think I have the fix, though...MTF when I get a chance to build another one of those.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



DIY Half-Wave Dipole for VHF (not a Yagi)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire