jeudi 14 novembre 2019

Browning Hi Power

Ive owned a number of them over the years, and they all fed pretty much anything I put in them.

I think the FM's are likely the strongest versions, but a little coarse in fit and finish, and more utilitarian in comparison to the others. Mine were accurate and reliable. The FM mags wouldnt fit in my Brownings or Inglis, but their mags would work fine in the FM.

While I had one, I was never really a fan of the "tangent" Inglis guns, and preferred the ones with the standard sights. I was never a fan of the stocks on them either.

I also prefer the standard type hammer over the "ring" versions.

Not a fan of the mag safety either, but it is what it is.

I still think the HP's have about the best feeling grips of any of the high cap guns. Its design is really something if you think about it, as its a steel-framed gun with added grips. Nothing else I can think of has that same feel.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Browning Hi Power

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire