jeudi 30 avril 2015

Fly or Drive?

Here is the question: A business trip will take me from Atlanta,GA to Houston, TX the week of July 6th. (about 850 miles)

So should I Drive or Fly?

If driving it would be 05' 2500 Suburban 4x4, or 98' 12v Dodge Cummins 2500 quad cab 4x4. The dodge has extra 150 gallon fuel tank in bed, could go round trip without having to fill up. Ticket price isn't the issue, being able to get home if an event happens is. Vehicles are WELL maintained.

My wife wants me to Fly, faster/easier (home in 4-5 hours) versus 14-16 hour drive. If I drive, I Could (if I want to) "convoy" with a group going to the same business trip of about 10-15 other vehicles (50-75 people) , some are friends, some are "friends of friends". This group is going to make it a two day drive, versus driving straight thru.

Thoughts reasons?

Thank you for your comments.


Fly or Drive?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire