mercredi 29 janvier 2020

Today's Posts

I often read posts on the site without signing in. I load up the forum and hit "Today's Posts".

For the last couple months, it does weird things when I do that. At first it came up with the "You must wait 10 seconds before searches, try again in 10 seconds" things that pops up. I could hit "Today's Post" again and it would send me on to the days posts.

Now It says "You must wait 10 seconds before searches, try again in 8 seconds" and when I hit it again it says "You must wait 10 seconds before searches, try again in 2 seconds". Hit it again it says try again in 8 seconds and hit it again and its try again in 2 seconds (and so on).

It does not matter how much, or little, time I wait between clicking on "today's posts", it will say try again in 8 seconds or 2 seconds, back and forth for as long as I click. All works fine with "New Posts" when I sign in.

I have cleared browser data, and tried it on different computers. Same thing.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Today's Posts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire