mercredi 29 avril 2020

Gun shows cancelled across many states.

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Matherson View Post

My LGS/range was a victim of all of this, permanently closed after being there for as long as I can remember. 15% of all businesses are permanently closed in Austin.

Genuine question, not giving you a hard time.

It's my understanding that Austin was about the deepest blue city in Texas, populated by militant progressive ex-Californians and 20-something millennials whose politics were generally slightly to the left of Antifa.

I guess I'm wondering whether that gunshop wasn't on it's last legs anyway, whether COVID-19 hit or didn't.

I can't see many of the good citizens of Austin, TX paying much attention to a gun store, except perhaps to protest against it and write nasty letters to the editor explaining why it shouldn't be in Austin to begin with.

Is my understanding incorrect?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Gun shows cancelled across many states.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire