mardi 24 mars 2015

How Long Do You Think Before My 100 Gallons Are Gone?

Well, this is it. The stars did not align, and I could not afford my water bill, nor the new refrigerator.



I live in an RV, and I will have 100 gallons on-board before they turn my water OFF at 1300 tomorrow.



I did shower today.



Normal laundry will be done at my sisters place, about 10 miles away.



Since the fridge is also dead, I'm thinking of going once a day for the frozen section at the WallyWorld.



Going to be sorta gross, but the toilet is NOT going to be flushed with anything other then PEE; and this might be a big ugly in the ratio of fluids to solids.



This upcoming couple of weeks is going to be very interesting for me.



Hope you could handle the same situation.:thumb:





How Long Do You Think Before My 100 Gallons Are Gone?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire