dimanche 29 mars 2015

What Do You Carry In Your EDC?

I have my GHB in my vehicle, I also have a backpack full of stuff to take with me in case of tornados, Then I have what I call a vehicle carry bag is which is what I carry in my vehicle at all times, like a tent, tarps, sleeping bag, couple of blankets, etc, and swap out from summer to winter gear and vice versa.



But, I keep hearing about EDC's, every day carry bag. I guess it's a man's version of a purse? I'm just wondering what exactly is an EDC used for?



When I go some where I carry my gun on my hip, I have a wallet in my back pocket and I keep my keys on a key ring attached to a clip that I keep clipped to my belt loop.



I keep hearing about these EDC's. Trying to decide if it's something I really need.



So, enlighten me, what do y'all carry?





What Do You Carry In Your EDC?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire