lundi 31 août 2015

Bear Gryll's Ultimate Survival Knife

My son's friend took his above mentioned knife in the woods with is this weekend, along with the BG Parang. (I was impressed with the chopping power of the parang)
So he decided to Baton the Ultimate Survival into this soft green bay tree. I had my back turned, on the other side of the small creek setting a snare, and heard 4 light hits from a baton stick, my son laugh, while his friend let out some "Sentence Enhancers". He also said he was getting rid of all of his knives, except for his PMoore TRex, Mora Companion,& Buck 119..Here is the only pic I took. Attachment 103269

Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1441023320001.jpg (66.9 KB)


Bear Gryll's Ultimate Survival Knife

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire