lundi 31 août 2015

Marlin 795

OK I've been on here 2-3 years,have around 50 posts so take that for what its worth I dont say much LOL.. However I do think this cheap little flimsy looking .22 needs to be mentioned,I've owned 3 10-22's and didnt like any of them!! not accurate out of box,multiple FTE,FTF's ect. Like I said owned :D: I picked up a 795 thursday, tore it down cleaned fileings out lubed it up and have shot the crap out of it the last 3 days,not a single FTE, 2 FTF's but rim was hit well and turning cartridge and trying again still didnt fire round,( cant blame a cheap gun for crappy ammo LOL) on top of feeding every thing I've shoved in mag,it will shoot way better then a 10-22 a 3\8 10 round group at 25 yds is normal even with mixed rounds,POI doesnt change with differant brands :eek: now maybe my luck with 10-22's just sucks and I rolled a 7 with the 795 :headshake: I honestly dont know,I will say if someone held out a 795 in one hand a 10-22 in the other I'd grab that 795 without any thought on the price differance..

PS.. Just in case your wondering I am a huge Ruger fan,I have 11 rugers in house 8 are mine 3 belong to my kids, I just dont care for the 10-22 for what it costs and performance for cost...


Marlin 795

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire