lundi 31 août 2015

Question for the other LEO'S on here.

Are you considering a career change?

This is the first job that I've had that I don't actually hate going to work. I've been in LE for more than a year now and have developed a pretty good reputation in my department. That being said. I have a baby on the way and my wife has already mentioned the fact that she wants me out of it.

My department is a busy one (I personally answered over 200 CFS last month)and across the board it has some of the best people I have had the pleasure of calling my brother/sister.

I've considered trying for smaller departments but I like being busy (I purposefully picked the busiest shift in the busiest precinct) and I don't know if I'm ready for a smaller department.

I don't have any clue what I would do if I got out of LE all together either.


Question for the other LEO'S on here.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire