mardi 4 août 2015

Generator hut, fuel storage, safety

I have lots of remnants of Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) left over from my off-grid house-building project last summer. I'm thinking of using them to build a small shed or hut. In the hut I would want to put a portable generator. I'd need to store fuel for it. (It will likely be a gasoline-fueled generator). I'd like to store the gas in 5-gallon cans in the hut with the generator. I would probably want to keep a gasoline-fueled snowblower in there, too. And I might want to heat the hut with a ventless propane-fueled wall heater.

The hut would have some kind of vent or a window.

In terms of safety, am I asking for trouble if I move forward with this plan?


Generator hut, fuel storage, safety

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire