lundi 26 décembre 2016

Germans march to Syria...

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeff92 View Post

Yeah I'm sure that's really gonna work out. Half of em are probably going to turn back after 3 days when their aching legs outweigh their "passion". They also better be packing some sort of weaponry under those white flags when plan A suddenly becomes obsolete the second they walk into a war zone on foot.

From the article I saw on tv about it they have "permits" so the police will provide security. Not sure if that's just while in Germany or if the other countries they will march through will do the same. Be that as it may... when they get to Syria it's gonna be a whole different adventure. I also understand not all of them are making the full March. Some will go part way, some joining the march as it rolls through their village... picked a great time of the year for this. My last road march in Germany was quite chilly. My camelback was a frozen block on my back and I had it between me and the ruck. Of course I didn't have the warmth of singing kuhmbya and people kindly bringing me lattes as I marched. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Germans march to Syria...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire