mardi 27 décembre 2016

Hello from South Central Missouri

DefaultHello from South Central Missouri


I am over 50, divorced and living in town. I want to get back to the country so I can have my animals and gardens. I want to be self-sufficient again. I lived off-grid for almost 13 years. By off-grid, I mean no electric not even solar. Hauled water in. This time I would like to have solar. Raised poultry, rabbits, pigs, sheep, goats and horses. Had cattle too, growing up and for a few years after I got married. I want to even more self-sufficient then I was. This time I want to raise my food as well as the animals. I want to also raise my own clothes----fiber or ??? I have a lot I need to learn and I need to up grade my skills as well.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Hello from South Central Missouri

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire