mercredi 28 décembre 2016

Steel plate shooting.. WOW!

Long story but love it...Been shooting all my life. Mostly pistols, .22 rifles, etc.. Been buying evil black rifles and ammo for the last few years but have really never got to shoot them.. Bought a Tavor X95 this summer, received an Acog 4x32 optic and a ten inch ar500 hanging target for Xmas. Went out with some friends today to an area I have access to but was all ways too "busy" to go to... set up some sight in targets. Also the 10" gong target. At about 70 yards my first three rounds were "high right, mid right, low right. I gave the rifle to a younger gentleman (yea he can still see) and he went "close high right, close mid right," etc... we took two clicks on the scope and I got back up to shoot at the targets again...(we were shooting off the top of an Utv with sand bags) all of a sudden they all said shoot the gong! Well, ok! I set the sights on the plate, and first round, that sucker made that sound and the next one and the next one... I have never had a more enjoyable afternoon of shooting. What a great optic, what a great gun, what a great round! (.223) I am in heaven, never have done this before or really shot a .223 like it should be.. sorry for the long post, but I see myself doing a LOT of this in the future.. Then we set up some trap, almost rolled a Utv, etc... But holy cow, shooting some steel for the first time... I'm not ever gonna be the same...

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Steel plate shooting.. WOW!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire