lundi 26 décembre 2016

Seeking non-fiction professional books on survivalism/prepping

DefaultSeeking non-fiction professional books on survivalism/prepping


Hi there,
I bought a few prepper ebooks online, but that was a mistake as they were turned out to be ranting, guns blazing, fanatical, doomsday authors. I might circle back to fiction later after I have learnt the basics.
I am seeking recommendations from fellow preppers on professional published instructional practical books I can torrent or buy? As a newbie I don't know my head from my arse yet. Particularly interested in finding beginners guides / food security / permaculture / homesteading / society collapse.
Thanks in advance. Dream

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Seeking non-fiction professional books on survivalism/prepping

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire