samedi 31 décembre 2016

Last New Gun of 2016

So I went to a gun show to celebrate New Years Eve this morning. I happened to find a Mossberg 500 with the wood stock and both barrels in very good condition for $199.

When God puts something like that in front of you it's hard to pass it up.

Of course, when I got home I had to explain to SWMBO why I bought a gun I really don't need with money I really don't have Something I'm sure I'll pay for later

Just wanted to share.

Happy New Year and Good Shooting Everyone

This article passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Recommended article: The Guardian's Summary of Julian Assange's Interview Went Viral and Was Completely False.



Last New Gun of 2016

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire