vendredi 30 décembre 2016

Walther PPQ 45

I recently purchased a new Walther PPQ in 45 ACP and here are my initial thoughts.

I've owned an older Ruger P90 for years and I also have a Beretta M9 for comparison sakes.
The Walther is hands down the most ergonomic of them. It's probably the most ergonomic pistol I've ever fired. It falls to hand perfectly and really feels comfortable. I like the basic 3 dot sights but they are replaceable if desired and it points naturally. It definitely has more snap and muzzle rise than my Ruger does but it's easy to manage for me and not much of an issue. I think it's mostly due to the heavier frame on the Ruger.
Surprisingly it's about the same size and weight as my Ruger and considerably smaller than the M9 but it holds 12 rounds in the mag compared to 7 for the Ruger. At first glance it looks a lot smaller than the Ruger but side by side they are very close.
This is my first striker fired pistol so I'm still getting used to it but the trigger is everything the reviews say it is. Light, light and did I mention light? It may not be ideal for some for cc purposes but I like it a lot. Reset is very crisp and quick as well and it makes it easy to shoot this gun well.
So far I've only put 50 rounds through it but I'm planning on some shooting tomorrow before football gets started so I'll have some more feedback but at this point I'm very happy with the new purchase.
I've also got some new Wilson Combat thin grips to try out on the M9 so tomorrow should be a fun day!

This article passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Recommended article: The Guardian's Summary of Julian Assange's Interview Went Viral and Was Completely False.



Walther PPQ 45

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire