samedi 24 décembre 2016

Vortex Warranty Repair

Just an FYI.

Several years ago I bought a Vortex PST 1-4 scope I used on my Mini 14 and now on my DD M4V7. I noticed about a year or two ago the reticle was canted to the left so the top of the reticle was at about the 11 o'clock position. Then, at a carbine class I took last month I nearly too off the illumination turret. Still worked but needed a lot of TLC and repair.

So, I sent the scope in to Vortex for repair. Told them about all the issues and that I caused the damage on the illumination turret. I also told them I want to get the tactile turrets change out to capped turrets as I had no use for the tactical type and they were larger and more likely for me to damage. Told them I would be happy to pay for the damage I did as well as changing to capped turrets. After about two weeks I got a notice that the scope was in transit back to me and all work completed. I have yet to reinstall on my QD American Defense Mounts but it looks great and very pleased with Vortex.

THought I'd pass this on if you are looking for a good product with great customer service.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Vortex Warranty Repair

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire