dimanche 25 novembre 2018

How do the women you know carry a G43 or S&W Shield?

One of my sister's is finally thinking of getting a pistol. (Her boyfriend took her out shooting his M&P compact.)
Shes not anti, I would take my sister's when they wanted, (mostly .22) and she deer hunts (has killed several) with a 30-30 I gave her.

But I don't push.

She last, but the baby, other sister has a .22 and .32 I gave her (what she wanted) and my mother recently came around (still thinking about carry, but out of everything chose a 9mm carbine (w\ red dot) and several model 10's around the house . (With a .22 to practice with.)

-(It pays to have a son\brother who has more options than Cabelas.)

I'll bring a large selection at Christmas and take her out, but I think the Shield or 43 will be the most practical for her. (Need to find out if they have .22 conversions.) And I'm not current on the last couple years of female CCW advancements.

Whichever (or other she chooses) will come with a basic OWB belt holster, smart carry, and "something else" she will choose for herself in the IWB family.

I'm soliciting opinions (the women in your lives please, what they do or don't like so I can give her a top 6 or so recomendations.)

Thank you

Let's block ads! (Why?)



How do the women you know carry a G43 or S&W Shield?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire