vendredi 30 novembre 2018

My wife went to a meeting...

For 15 years I had a consulting and sales job that kept me in hotels 100-120 days a year, and nearly a million flight miles. Most of that time was when my kids were in elementary, JH and HS.... I was pretty close to all of them, 'cause when Dad was home we played hard and spent time as a family. I think we had more time together than some families that were together all the time.

Anyway, once I started my own company, we just started as empty-nesters. It put me in a home office nearly all of the time and my flight miles and hotels ceased to exist. The wife is a Public School Administrator, so she goes into work.

But.... we now HATE being apart. I had to leave on a 5 day trip recently, after not traveling for about 5 months and it felt like an eternity being away from her.

I guess what I am saying in regard to the advice and examples above.... not every couple is the same. Each couple has to find their happy place. Now that we are far past half our lives, we desire to be with each other all the time.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



My wife went to a meeting...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire