vendredi 30 novembre 2018

New England Drivers- I don't understand

We're getting snow. It isn't that cold so the snow is melting and causing ice on the road. Time to take it easy you may think. But an accident right down from me says different. Traffic is moving slowly in front of my house so I thought it may be fun to see what happened.

So I walked down the street. Seems a SUV type cross over thought they could drive as fast as they normally do and jetted into the other lane and hit head on with a car (that was probably driving according to conditions). And this in The NE and we know what snow means in most ways.

The snow is falling and melting on the street and freezing so there are icily spots. I had a problem even walking down there. Seems to me, your car has problems, you slow down. Not for that driver obviously. She had places to be and drove accordingly. Sucks to be her now. Stupid people drive me crazy.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



New England Drivers- I don't understand

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire