jeudi 1 décembre 2016

A2 stripped uppers

QuestionA2 stripped uppers


Since the witch didn't get elected, I decide I could slow down on some of my builds and start building some stuff for fun, or this case "nostalgia". I want to build an A2 replica. Not one that's going to win some sort of competition for total replica accuracy, but that feels and looks like the ones I used when I was in, and maybe from 10 or 20 feet could easily pass for the real thing. Most of the places I've looked for stripped uppers are $85 & up. I found one place with them for $75 and that is actually with the forward assist and dust cover installed. It didn't seem like it was that long ago I was seeing them in the $50-$60 dollar range. Anyone know where to find A2 stripped uppers for that kind of price still?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



A2 stripped uppers

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire