vendredi 2 décembre 2016

Help With Thoughts On Selling an Outdoor Drinking Bottle

First off I am not selling anything. I am asking questions about possibly selling on Amazon but I thought I would get all of y'alls input on it and if they sell well, maybe opening a Merchant account and offering them on here.

I found a company here in the USA who would sell me different types of drink bottles and after trying to figure out what to start with I thought I would ask y'alls opinions.

Since I am just starting out I can't afford hydration packs or anything like that. That will be for the future.

This bottle would be for outdoors for people who hike, camp, bike, etc.

I am starting out with 24 oz's. BPA free, trying to decide if they should be Aluminum or Stainless steel. What would be your choice of the 2 and why? Can't afford any filters at the moment to go with them but with a Carabiner ring, maybe a straw. Any certain colors that you might think would be more compatable with being outside and not stick out like a sore thumb.

Give me y'alls thoughts please.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Help With Thoughts On Selling an Outdoor Drinking Bottle

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire