lundi 30 avril 2018

357 Sig "Cold One Discussion"

I started this thread as a spot for discussion on the 357 sig cartridge and the guns that shoot it. Think of it like you're chatting with some fellow gun nuts over a cold one after a good range session. Anything goes, essentially: fact, science, opinion, that one thing your cousin Jerry said while you were out cow tipping. So long as we're talking about 357 sig.

The way current ammo supply is, the 357 sig isn't a prime prepping option in my opinion. Too expensive (at least for my area), and a very small variety to choose from. And California makes internet purchases cost more than they're worth.
Very few people here use it, unlike it's cousin 40. That being said, if you chipmunk away enough ammo, I guess it's a non issue. I just can't afford to chipmunk it like I can 9mm.

All that being said, the Sig 1911 TACOPS in 357 has been calling to me across the void of "You're moving to a free state before long." Even as a small fry, a 1911 is pretty easy to conceal....

Let's block ads! (Why?)



357 Sig "Cold One Discussion"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire