vendredi 27 avril 2018

Need lessons for purchasing gold & Silver

Other than having food and water put aside for a few months of emergency living, I thought I should learn about getting some silver and gold. But, I know nothing about it, other than most survivors believe it will be used during a devastation of some type and what fiction prepper books have taught me. So, I wondered if some of you would teach me some basics so I can take a few baby steps in having something of value ahead of such times?

I have a little over $1,000 I could invest over time, but have no idea what type of places to buy gold and silver, where and what would be the most economical and useful types to get, etc. Obviously, I need to stay small in what I can purchase but I figure something is better than nothing.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Need lessons for purchasing gold & Silver

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire