jeudi 26 avril 2018

Silverberry, seaberry, and autumn olive...

After another night of almost no sleep (great time to be making decisions)
And after being sidetracked from looking for wax myrtle to buy...

I decided to take advantage (or be taken advantage) of some end of season sales on some 10 packs... (Ok, and I bought some butternut too.)

I was going to buy seaberry 2 years ago with my order, but they were sold out.
I want my own orange juce like drinks, and while this won't do it.... it'll be healthy.

I got REALLY off track with the Silverberry.... but I figured for a fruit that you harvest in February. ... I'd take the chance. (The autumn olive*is what got me to silverberry, so what the heck.) Ok, and I read silverberry is related to buffalo berry, and I know that was used in pemmikin...

I wanted the butternut for the sap, something else I've been meaning to get.

Partially sleep deprived rambling, partially (despite reading random internet reviews all night.) I figured after the horse was gone from the bar (er, wallet) I'd solicit any first hand experences.

...more holes to dig.
(And I STILL haven't ordered my Wax Myrtle!!!)

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Silverberry, seaberry, and autumn olive...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire