mercredi 25 avril 2018

Political Candidate Texts....

I received a text to my cell phone from Beto O'Rourke for Senate. He is Democrat running against Ted Cruz in Texas. The text called me by name. It came from 512-957-2195 (so feel free to text and ask questions or at least eat up their resources and time) as I responded and asked some questions and a person actually responded. I admit, I thought it was just a robotext.

For what it is worth, Beto is for open borders and gun control... "to make Texas safer." I asked several questions and they responded before they just directed me to his stance on issues. I already knew but I just wanted to eat up their time for awhile because they cannot reach people who might vote for him if they are responding to my legitimate questions.

Regardless, it is bothersome that they have my cellphone number and I am curious as to who gave it to him. I will not ever vote for a Democrat! I will not vote before I vote Democrat.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Political Candidate Texts....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire