samedi 28 avril 2018

Camper Trailer as Bugout Location-Questions

Forgive me, these are no doubt really dumb questions. But that's me.

I have acquired a piece of land in upstate NY. I want to set it up to use for weekends, hunting trips and as a place to go if the SHTF etc. Not much $ to spend.

There is power to the site (not sure I will use it). There is no septic or well yet. I was thinking of picking up a cheap used camper trailer (24-30 foot range) and putting it there. What should be my concerns (setting aside for the moment things like human aggression and theft)?

I can put in a well, but how does one avoid freezing of the lines for something like this? Same with septic. Do you have to put in a foundation and heat underneath? Do people do this?

Would it make more sense/$ to pour a slab and put up a small barn/shed?

I didn't see an area here on the forum for discussing things like this - if I'm in the wrong place, I apologize.

jn

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Camper Trailer as Bugout Location-Questions

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire