dimanche 22 avril 2018

Recommend a good first aid bag???

So, I am currently running my first aid supplies in a Czech milsurp case...

Its not bad. But I am looking for something a little bigger.

I need to have everything together... and when adding CPR masks and a tourniquet + some compression bandages........ its pretty crowded in there, if not impossible.

I was looking at the Rothco EMS bag, which looks good. Has zippered main compartment and some side pockets. Read some reviews that said it was cheap, thin material... Anyone personally handled one?

The other one I saw was by Plano and aside from some side pockets, it had a few plastic boxes which looked good too.

What are you guys using?

Oh yeah, Im not looking to spend more than $40-$50 ... at most.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Recommend a good first aid bag???

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire