vendredi 23 novembre 2018

Made the Supressor Leap - Silencerco Hybrid 46

I, like most of those here, have been drooling over supressors for years. Today I had a spark of determination and jumped in head first. I went with the Silencerco Hybrid 46 and tossed in a Spectre II .22 for good measure. I should have done better research, but frankly every time I started to do so, I would get confused and it would fizzle out. So I just went for it.

Do any of you have experience with either of these cans? I am pretty confident about the Spectre, but thread sizes, end caps, and pistons for the Hybrid have my head spinning. I plan to use it on my AR's, Glock 17 & 30, and 1911 for starters. Probably .308 and .300 BLK eventually.

Any advice or even confirmation I spent my money well would be appreciated.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Made the Supressor Leap - Silencerco Hybrid 46

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire