vendredi 20 avril 2018

Comment Pope made about boy's atheist father

This really bothers me.

This link was sent to me, I don't read Newsweek for obvious reasons, but I checked a few other news sites and they all state the same thing about what the Pope told a little boy about his atheist father going to heaven--that ultimately God decides.

I know he was trying to comfort the little boy, who in somewhat a coincidence, is named Emmanuel, but I can't say I agree with what he told the boy.

My heart breaks for this child, that his father would put him in such a position to wonder if his own father is in hell or not.

But is the Pope stretching God's word? We know what the gospel says about good works without faith.

http://www.newsweek.com/pope-francis...-heaven-891113

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Comment Pope made about boy's atheist father

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire