vendredi 24 juillet 2015

An excellent case against there being a pre-trib rapture.....

(I politely request that those that do not subscribe to Christian/Biblical views refrain from posting in this thread.)
I've seen this guy on TV before, and he said a few things concerning prophecy interpretation that I thought were almost ridiculous, and I kinda dismissed him as a bit of a loon.
But I recently caught him again a couple times, and was very surprised and impressed with his arguments concerning the debate over the rapture.
He was apparantly raised in a very Christian home, believing and even preaching the pre-trib view for many years, until he looked more closely at what he'd always been taught, and came away with en entirely different view, which I think is Biblically supported.
He also points out the flaw in the commonly held view that there is a 7-year Tribulation, making a Biblical case that the Tribulation is in fact a 3 1/2 period, that is merely the 2nd half of Daniel's 70-weeks.
This video clip is only 15 minutes long, and I think for those interested in the issue, it's worth your time. I'm hoping you guys watch it, because I'd really like to hear some further commentary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef_WMAJbyVg


An excellent case against there being a pre-trib rapture.....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire