vendredi 24 juillet 2015

Packaged Hamburger Crumbles

I'm doing a weekend canoeing/camping trip this weekend and was going to make some meals up and I realized I was out of hamburger crumbles. Went to walmart and a couple other stores and they were out.

Checked amazon and online and everything is sold out and not knowing when they'll be back in stock.

I wasn't able to find anything about this but are these still available anywhere? Or is the price of beef gone up too much so they're not going to sell them for a while?

I can always cook and dehydrate my own hamburger but I really liked the packaged ones.

Anyways, if anyone has any info or a place to buy them at please post and let me know. I'm definitely upset I let my stash get so low without replenishing :(

Thanks


Packaged Hamburger Crumbles

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire