mercredi 22 juillet 2015

Cage Raised Chickens - No PETA/SPCA please

Cage Raised Chickens - No PETA/SPCA please. I figure the MODS police this type of exclusion on the religious section, maybe it will work here.

Just curious on how compact I can transport chickens for a supply of fresh eggs.

My idea has always been if I have to bug out I'll take my loaded 24' enclosed car hauler pulled by my F350 and head across the desert.

When I boarded ships in the Gulf/Indian Ocean for MIO/LIO I used to see small cages all the time with a few chickens for fresh egg purposes.

Before anybody freaks out, my chickens are very spoiled girls so you can kiss my butt, I'll take my girls with me rather than abandon them.

So how big should the cages be? How many in a cage? Most importantly how long could they be active layers in theses conditions?

Basically I have a bunch of spare time and materials and can build the cages just to have them. If it matters, when transporting I would have them stacked up to 3 high depending on height and prefer to make them 2 1/2 feet by 4 feet.


Cage Raised Chickens - No PETA/SPCA please

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire