jeudi 23 juillet 2015

Definitely seen a change!!!

I play guitar, or at least try really hard to lol. In the guitar community there tends to be a lot of selling and trading of guitars and amps.....everyone is looking for their perfect sound. In the past I have always done alot of selling and trading via craigslist. I generally will sell something at a very good price for a quick sale because usually I am trying to buy something new. I've bought and sold countless items and usually end up selling quickly.

Over the last year or so things have drastically changed. I can't seem to sell anything? Ill give you 2 examples of items I am currently selling

Yamaha fs700s in new condition, Ive had it set up by a luthier which cost me about 40 bucks ....... original price was 199.00...... I have it listed for 150.00

I also have a Fender Super Reverb amp in mint condition
Original price 1549.00 and I have it listed at 700.00

they have been for sale for 2 months........not even a nibble. The guitar is cheap and worth it in my buying experience.
The deal on the amp is crazy.
I'm beginning to wonder if it's just because noone is buying anymore. Are people really feeling the crunch that bad nowadays?


Definitely seen a change!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire