mercredi 22 juillet 2015

Solar Technology Advancing?

Hope this is in the correct forum. Asking in a new thread as technology advances every day and older threads have older information.

Anyway, I have some solar panels set up - enough to run a few appliances. I want to eventually tie into the grid to send energy out for rebate but also have a big enough system to run my household normally should the grid go down.

This would obviously be a big investment, one that I would do over time for financial reasons. However, I'm wondering if the right time is now or if I should wait just a tad longer to see if the crystal technology improves.

I would hate to put forth the effort, planning and money only to discover more efficient solar panels once I'm done. Anyone have any insight on this?


Solar Technology Advancing?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire