samedi 3 décembre 2016

Kero heater?

Quote:

Originally Posted by CountryGuy View Post

What brand/ model of heater is it? The torpedoes I've used in the past were just plug in and go, don't remember needing to do anything to mess with the pressure.

its a toro porta-heat 100k. well it is just plug and play but it was having troubles lighting and staying lit. so i replaced the spark plug, cleaned the photo sensor and cleaned the nozzle. but,,,,, I was messing with the pressure adjuster. I had the plug for the pressure gauge and the adjuster knobs mixed up. Now I cant remember if i turned it up or down. I been running it and trying to make adjustments as I go but with out a gauge I don't know its its too high or too low. I read that if its really burning your eyes that it's prob too rich. but I dont know if that's from too much pressure or too little so just doing the trial and error now till the gauge gets here in the mail

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Kero heater?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire