lundi 27 novembre 2017

Are any of the Gravity water systems worth it?

Hi all,

Over the past 4 months I’ve been trying to find the best water filter for my family & settled on gravity based water filter systems because of their usefulness in survival situations (no need for electricity) & no water waste like RO systems. Like numerous posts I’ve read on various sites, I have become frustrated with the lack of transparency & trustability related to the effectiveness of the products that are out there. At this point, I don't know which to trust or if I should buy any of these systems. The only way I’m going to be sure that any of these systems do what they say they do is to have the output water of each of the systems tested & compare the results. I would fund all the costs & then you could go to a website to purchase the results. The results would show Los Angeles tap water compared to the filtered output of the Berkey, Propur & Aquarain systems. Would you be willing to pay $5 for the test results?

If you wouldn’t mind making a selection in the associated poll, I would greatly appreciate it. Feel free to leave any other comments or suggestions as well. I’m also interested to hear if anyone has ever tested the water from any of the gravity based systems themselves (I know about the tests done by Mike Adams/Water Filter Labs but don’t trust them much due to potential conflicts of interest & the fact they didn’t track the performance over time). I am not affiliated with any of these companies & my only motive is to see which one (if any) of these systems are truly worth it.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Are any of the Gravity water systems worth it?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire