dimanche 26 novembre 2017

Genetics/Ancestry/Bloodline/DNA Testing Options w/Privacy?

I'm very interested in looking back to me and my wife's different bloodlines and ancestry and heritages and all that. I think what I'm wanting is probably achievable only by DNA testing. What I want is a simple result that is going to tell me "You are 27% German, 23% Native American from X tribe, 12% Cajun, 10% Irish..." etc.

I also would like a way to search through names and documents and map out my family tree as well as my wife's and input details and documents and all that.

So to do that, it seems Ancestry.com has a good setup for mapping the family tree, but I'm not sure if they do DNA testing with the kind of privacy I want. I don't mind using their family tree mapping system while using someone else's DNA testing service.

Do you guys have any helpful ideas or experience in these two things? What would be your recommendation for a family tree mapping service? What about for a high quality, high privacy DNA testing service that will give me a result with blood percentages for seeing heritages (I.e. Cajun) and world geographic areas (i.e. Eastern European)?

Feel free to share any cool discoveries you've made as well.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Genetics/Ancestry/Bloodline/DNA Testing Options w/Privacy?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire