mercredi 29 novembre 2017

What have you been putting off?

I don't think NK is a serious threat, but I like taking opportunities to reflect:

1. I have lidocane jell, but it expires. The powdered stuff lasts forever.
It's a local anesthetic, and is completely unregulated.
I've been meaning to buy a few hundred dollars worth, but haven't yet.

2. I haven't got a farm (fuel) tank (I actually want 2, so one stays full at all times.) I've not been seriously looking and have been looking here and there for 'a good deal'
When prices went up.... the savings I didn't get would of gone a long way towards paying for a tank.
-like #1, I have quite a bit in jugs/cans.... and it's been my excuse/reason not to 'hurry it up' and be what I'd consider "fully prepped"
Also been trying to save more, and do not spend...

Time to go ahead and spend the money.

Please feel free to share.
By sharing we may find more holes in our own preps...

Let's block ads! (Why?)



What have you been putting off?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire