jeudi 30 novembre 2017

What brands do you buy for first aid

My company sent me to a school 2 nights a week and during class they had a group from the american heart association give a class.

It was very basic but it made me realize how much I overlooked something so important. I also found out not all bandages are created equal the ones we practiced with suck, the rolled gauze kept stickin to my fingers.

Ill seek more training later but i dont have any first aid kits at the house, in my van, or my personal truck. I dont have a bunch of money to spend, but i also dont want to waste my money on cheap crap.

I want to do everything in my power to protect my co-workers on the jobsite and maybe even victims of a terror attack or car wreck.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



What brands do you buy for first aid

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire