dimanche 26 novembre 2017

How I Get a Lifetime Supply of Free Targets

We all need targets. Likewise, every dollar we save on targets, is a dollar towards new guns and ammo. My simple method is this.

Firstly, ink. Ink is the crutch that stops us from just printing cool targets. Ink is not expensive. Filling your own ink cartridge is stupid easy. Peel the sticker off the cartridge, drill a small hole in the top, inject ink. You're done. I picked up a 4 oz. bottle of black ink on Ebay for $8 with a drill bit and a syringe. I have filled my cartridge 8-9 times and my bottle is still 2/3 full. Each fill gives me several hundred targets.

Then, visit is site like Target.ws, and find a target you like. Now you get targets, on tap, for the price of printer paper. With the recent closure of Gander Mt., I picked up 12 huge packs of heavy gauge paper for fliers, for $1 apiece.

Even buying full price paper, you can have any target design for about $.01 apiece. The newbies can keep their fancy targets that cost $1.50 apiece.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



How I Get a Lifetime Supply of Free Targets

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire