lundi 27 novembre 2017

AR15 in 7.62x39 questions

DefaultAR15 in 7.62x39 questions


I have a chance to buy a AR 15 in 7.62x39. Hand built. dont know the fine details the guy is going to text me later tonight with those. All new parts never been fired. So a couple questions. I found on the internet alot of old threads about them but as we sit right now Dec. Of 2017. (1)Have the issues with feeding from mags and light primer strikes etc. been resolved .(2) if the 762 upper does not work or I dont like it how hard would it be to swap it out for a .223 upper. What other parts would need replacing to do this? I am new to ARs and looking to jump on the band wagon. Btw asking price is $500 out the door. Thanks, Sod Buster

Let's block ads! (Why?)



AR15 in 7.62x39 questions

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire