vendredi 24 octobre 2014

New member from Michigan

Hello folks,



Can't say off the bat that I'm a die hard prepper as much as I want to be. But little by little I've been gathering supplies for a standard bug out bag for me(28), my girlfriend(28), and her son (6), and in the process of doing research I came across this site. I'm impressed with the amount of information on this site and how knowledgeable everybody is on misc topics. Kind of hard not to join this forum site.



What made me into a wannabe prepper would have to be the fantasy of the dreaded :zombie Zombie Apocalypse :zombie, lol. After joking what I would do were I would go, I started to realize that what if it would actually happen or on a more realistic side what if something catastrophic would happen, natural disasters, invasion of USA, other possible scenarios. And that got me thinking holy @#!% I'm not prepared at all, and call it paranoia but it is best to be prepared and not need it then to need it and not have it.



Looking foward to checking out the forums getting info and giving the info that I have.





New member from Michigan

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire