mardi 28 octobre 2014

survivalist upper peninsula

Hi everybody,



I wanted post a thread to this group as I am currently researching and developing a potential TV show regarding people and families who are off grid/survivalist living around the Upper Peninsula area.



I came across a number of articles about the region however I was hoping you can help off advice or knowledge regarding this lifestyle and living in this particular location. I am trying to educate myself as much as possible to get a real understanding, however any help would be greatly appreciated.



I know you are extremely busy, but it would be great if I could have the opportunity to chat with over the phone or via email. Apologies for any intrusion.



I look forward to hearing from you,my email address is below.

shaunazodiak@yahoo.com





survivalist upper peninsula

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire