lundi 27 octobre 2014

What Cheap Quality Guns are available?

You here a lot of talk on gun sites about buying SKS's for $80 a piece or AK-47's for $150 back in the day. This got me to thinking about what the cheap quality guns to buy are right now that I can buy for a deal and stock up on. At gun shows used Winchester 94's in 30-30 can be had for $250-$350. I can find Remington 870's in 20gand 12g for $250-$300. I have also seen Department trade in Glock 17's and 22's for$300-$350. SKS's and AK's are never going to be that cheap again so I feel I should be looking for todays deals and that these are some of the new buy low and stock up guns. So I am trying when available to pick up what I can. My question is what other guns do you guys see as deals to be picking up right now?





What Cheap Quality Guns are available?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire