samedi 25 octobre 2014

New to the site

Hey all, just wanted to say hello and to introduce myself. I am a "former" Marine, (once, always) and a "former" Navy Corpsman under Marine regs (8404) and served from 1983 to 1993. I am currently a Fire Department Captain in South Central Kansas and have been a Firefighter / Paramedic for the last 15 years. Have been into survival "stuff" for around the last 5 years. Don't like what I see going on as far as government and society is concerned and just want to be as prepared as possible and to also hopefully help some others along the way. My buddy and I are hoping to start a small survival school in our area to help teach kids the basics, get them on the right path and to hopefully keep them out of trouble. I am a believer in the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit and am fervently praying for HIS return, but in the meantime, trying to do the best that I can!! Looking forward to meeting all of you here and thanks to all for what I will gain in knowledge by reading and learning.





New to the site

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire