mardi 4 novembre 2014

Freestyler

I have been floating around along while keeping my preps up and being a WATCHER I guess.



One article I really get into being in a non gun country is self defence and handheld weapons etc I have trained for 10years in various styles etc And I put forward that The Best shtf styles If trained correctly are Freestyle (insert martial art here) arts.(NOT ALL SOME SUCK NUTS)



My positioning is this most Freestyle arts are those because they cross-train and have a varied list of moves through various ranges. They also use sport styles in a street effective way. Most schools I have seen teach boxing techniques But no gloves so you are also conditioning yourself. also Kali is also often employed And In shtf I would ant a weapon from the get go.



Now they are not as good a combative arts but I believe they are better than straight up sport arts or tmas that dont round out enough.



A good freestyle club needs to spar full contact and Put a weapon in your hand from the get go no waiting 5 years till black belt but SPARRING IS KING.





ps I hate kata :)





Freestyler

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire